Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

27 October 2016

Boxing Fun

I made this card with a Debbi Moore, vintage design, a good one for those that love boxing, and remember the old boxing style.

Kept the card reasonably simple, as I wanted to highlight the lovely vintage topper.

The Star embellishments were made with material, it has a sticky backing, and quite thick, so only a few of my cutting dies will work with it.

However, the material adds a lovely textured feel to the card and complements the embossed layering.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card today Tracey. Totally makes me think of my grandfather who always loved boxing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a brilliant card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout Tracey and I like your material stars.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect card for a boxing fan Tracey! Great design. Shabneez xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts