Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

22 October 2016

Fancy Boot with Poinsettia

I love the backing paper used on this card, though it is a much larger pattern than I would normally use.

I tend to not make any larger than 6x6 cards now, so larger toppers, backing paper designs and cutting dies are things I don't use very often.


The boot, was made with Tonic Rococo Boot cutting die, I do love the detail, though it is a reasonably large die and can be a struggle to use it with a topper on a card.

Also the detail takes some cutting with my big shot. I often see demonstration on craft channels about using detailed dies in cutting machines. I love detailed dies, but they are very fiddly to cut, I have to use a metal sheet with this and still run it through the machine a few times.

I got my Flowersoft out recently too, trying to use it a bit more for this year's festive cards. Can anyone remember Flowersoft? I have a few lovely pots, such pretty colours and yet I hardly use it!



5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely die cuts and the embossed background for it is great idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the die.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is a stunning Christmas card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, what a stunning die. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts