Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

24 October 2016

Flowersoft Poinsettia

I got my pots of Flowersoft out recently, a lovely product that I forgot I had and hardly ever used!

How many crafters can relate? You buy products, use them for a while, then they get pushed to the back of a drawer.

So decided to make a bit of an effort to use the lovely colours of flowersoft on this year's festive cards.
And it works so well when used on embellishments made with my cutting dies.


I had some of the metal stems left that I had planned to use, when I first bought flowersoft, and hardly did. I have a festive mixed pot that works really well for festive cards.
Also the Lea'bilities Wafer thin Die - Poinsettia, looks lovely when I added red flowersoft to the poinsettia flower, and painted the swirls that come with that set with bronse cosmic paint.
I also painted the holly, made with Marianne D Creatables Holly Branches, with green cosmic paint.

This lovely embellishment works well with the backing paper, and the flowersoft really adds texture. So crafters that love to use their cutting dies and have forgotten pots of flowersoft, go have a play :D


 

10 comments:

  1. Stunning card Trace. The pointsettia looks beautiful. I'm always buying things I 'must have' then forgetting them! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely - I bought some Flowersoft but didn't manage to make anything other than a mess!
    Maybe you'll inspire me to have another go

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful! Lovely dimension from the die cuts and flower soft. I have lots of things I've forgotten about including flower soft. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is a stunning Christmas card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks folks for your comments, good to see others also remembering flowersoft

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes guilty there buy things and forget this is beautiful Thanks for linking to the #THAT FRIDAY LINKY come back next week please

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely. I love the vibrant colours. Thanks for linking up to #ThatFridayLinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful! You're very talented! #thatfridaylinky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us at Funtastic Friday!

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts