Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

16 October 2016

Milk for Santa

I try and get a craft mag with free designs each year to do some of my christmas cards. This card I made with a backing paper and topper from a craft mag.

Both the topper and the pattern on the backing paper are quite large, so I wasn't able to add many other embellishments on this card.

I did like how I combined various cutting dies to make the simple embellishment, the pine cones cut out in bronze mirror card and the leaves in patterned mat mirror card.

Turned out to be a really sweet card.




Marianne D Creatables Leaves with Veins 

Marianne D Creatables - Pinecones & Branch

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Trace....love the cute image....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a stunning Christmas card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute topper and I love the pine cones, they finish the card off beautifully x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank folks for your kind comments

    ReplyDelete
  5. That image is just TOO cute. What a great card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layout and such a cute image. Xx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts