Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

7 October 2016

Raven ZIA Project

Time for a bit of Zentangle art. I used a blank Ben Kwok templete for this project, not sticking specifically to the strings within the design, doing more open spaces so that I could draw larger Zentangle patterns

Decided just to showcase the coloured version this project.
I actually got time to colour this one in, at a local art class.  I did think of using black and dark blue, but felt I would loose the affect of the patterns, which I find really stand out when I add colour.

I quite often find the affect of the zentangle patterns aren't always apparent until I finish a piece and then I see an unexpected affect, like the wing section on the Raven, wasn't expecting that lovely connected pattern affect.

As always do hope my journey into Zentangle art inspires others to try this. And hope my use of colours is helpful to other colourist.


10 comments:

  1. Hi this is stunning. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning piece of work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colours you have used on this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! So creative and I love the colours. Thanks for joining in with #ThatFridayLinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks folks for your comments

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning zentangle art - love the colours you've used. Shabneez xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! Love the Zentangling.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful piece of work Thanks for linking to the #THAT FRIDAY LINKY come back next week please

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts