Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

11 October 2016

Snowflake Lady Christmas Card

The main topper on this card is one by Debbi Moore, love the artwork on the Craft CD this was on. Find myself going back to it every year.

Quite alot going on in this card, did't really appreciate that until I looked at it again.

The backing paper is one with a large pattern, winter floral one, too large really for the size of the card I used, so partly covered it with silver mirror card, embossed with one of my festive embossing folders.


The snowflakes I did in blue glitter card, to compliment the ladies dress, using Marianne D Christmas Creatables Finnish Ice Star. This is a set of 3 cutting dies, the largest is lovely but so very hard to cut out, so I tend to just use the two I have used on this card.

And has mentioned, I am not using larger tag cutting dies on my cards, the tag dies are a set by X Cut, and I've used all of them so many times.


3 comments:

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts