Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

30 October 2016

Vintage Ship

The design on this card is one from the large collection of vintage digital art I have.
I desiced to put a border around it to give it a more shabby chic look.

The rest of teh card is made up of backing paper and embossed card. Using lilac with the dark blues, picking up the lilac in the clouds on the design.

A simple, affective card.

4 comments:

  1. Great male card, love t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic male card, love the embossing and the topper x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant male card....great image and papers....x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts