Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

24 November 2016

Embellished Christmas Card

I decided to use a few of my cutting dies to make this card.

The leaves were cut out in sticky backed material. It is reasonably thick and not all of my dies will cut through it. The less fancy dies will work with this material though and it does add a nice texture to a project.

The central embellishment was made with a few different dies, I got the idea from a digital topper, that had a poinsettia and pinecone display.

The key was just something I thought would add a bit of interest, I don't get to use the key cutting die very much, which is a shame as it makes a lovely embellishment.

I used various types of card on this project, and used a holly embossing folder for the back layer.



Marianne D Creatables Key


Marianne D Creatables - Pinecones & Branch


Marianne D Creatables Leaves with Veins


XCut Nestabilities


Signature Dies - Pine Cones


Lea'bilities Wafer thin Die - Poinsettia Set
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi this is a stunning Christmas card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely poinsettia. Thank you for reminding me that I've not made any yet this year - need to rectify that, I think :)

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts