Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

21 November 2016

Fairy Skater

I forgot I had some fairy bauble designs on a craft CD, came across them whilst searching through my digital collection this year.

So made this card with one of those lovely designs, quite a modern look for a christmas themed card, which I like to do for a change.

I worked in various shades of pink for the rest of the card, apart from the silver tag.

The boots I cut out in pink holographic card, it compliments the pattern on the fairy topper quite nicely.

Every year I try and made my festive cards look different, for each one, finding the cutting dies have helped as I decided not to make decoupage cards this year.




Marianne D Creatables Skates

1 comment:

  1. Hi this is a stunning Christmas card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts