Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

6 November 2016

Floral Houses

I was gifted a set of house toppers, with a matching border.
The lilac tones are lovely, and I really like the pretty pattern in the matching border

Thought I would add a little bit of flower soft to the roof of the houses, I had a mixed heather coloured pot, which blends really well with the lilac tones.

The backing is card patterned with one of my embossing folders.
And the tag, is one from an embossed set I've had for years, very patterned, and ever so pretty.

Really like this card, I made a nice bow, and with the flower soft these add nice texture.

3 comments:

  1. Hi this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card and gorgeous little houses xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love the colors on this. Gorgeous combos

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts