Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

10 November 2016

House Mouse in a Bauble

I do so like my collection of House Mouse designs, that I got from Joanna Sheen.
I printed this design for a card, as it was one I had yet to use.

The artwork is so cute, that laal mouse hiding in the bauble with all the sweets.

I used a couple of cutting dies to make the embellishments to compliment this card.
I used pink glitter card with the Diesire Snowflakes die, which I am finding really useful.
And gold mirror card with Marianne D Creatables Rudolf die, really do like this deer design.

6 comments:

  1. Hi this is a stunning Christmas card I do love those mice. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is a real cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. House mouse is very cute - super card. Shabneez xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Trace, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable House Mouse card!! Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts