Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

8 November 2016

Pretty Baubles

I combined bauble cutting dies with some pretty backing paper with a bauble pattern.

I decided to try combine the pattern on the paper with embellishments made with Marianne D Creatables Bauble & Bell dies. 
I cut them out in pink glitter card, which blended really well with the tones on the paper.

Then I tried to place them, to expend the pattern, works quite well. Looks almost like they are part of the original backing paper pattern

The wording was cut out in flock, adding a little bit of texture to the card.

2 comments:

  1. Hi this is a stunning Christmas card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous die cuts on this cards. Lovely

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts