Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

13 November 2016

Remember Summer

I had a winter birthday card to make, and decided on making it with summer designs, just to remember when it was warm.

All the elements, the topper, backing paper, and embellishments are by Debbi Moore. They were from one of her craft mags, and I decided to use them all together, instead of splitting them up.

I'm pleasantly surprised at how 3D the embellishments look, and I could almost feel the warmth of the sun when I made this.

11 comments:

  1. Wow fab card, the shells look so real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, these shells really do look 3D and so lifelike x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is a stunning card. I love the summery theme. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice - roll on summer !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant to see a card that not Christmas.....roll on summer....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That certainly is a beautiful summer themed card. It is summer where I am so I love it.
    Kathleen
    Bloggers Pit Stop

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just a distant memory now Trace, beautiful card hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the perfect way to remind us of the summertime fun that we are probably missing right now. I love the pretty colors and the deep blue. Pinning !

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dimension really does make the elements look like real shells!

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts