Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

1 November 2016

Vintage Postage Christmas

I got a selection of small, vintage postage stamp style toppers with a craft mag. They are a bit smaller than I would generally use, so took a little bit of imagination on my part to use on a card.

I used sticky backed material with Marianne D Creatables Leaves with Veins cutting die for one of the embellishments, using an ink pad to add colour. I do like the vintage look to that, works well with the topper.

The backing was created with a detailed tree rubber stamp, and I added white flower soft to that stamped design.
The white flower soft, as a slight sheen to it, looks a bit like snow.

An interesting combination of cutting die, topper, flowersoft and rubber stamping.

4 comments:

  1. Hi this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely festive creation.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Tracey, love it, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts