Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

3 November 2016

Vintage Santa

I've not made many santa themed festive cards over the years, however, I do like the vintage santa designs.

This topper came with a kit in a card making mag. It's actually a design I have in my digital collection that I hadn't used.

I decided to use the sticky backed material I won through a competition on Docraft, with the

Marianne D Creatables Leaves with Veins dies.
Adding colour with a ink pad, gave the leaves a shabby vintage look.

The embossing folder I used on the green card was one I got this year, a lovely square shaped holly one, works much better with the 6x6 card size.

The bottom layer is a lovely music patterned backing paper, and the gems on the corners finish it all off. 
I'm a person that seems to like everything neatly lined up, so, it is rare I put my layering together off centred, so it was nice to do something like this for a change

1 comment:

  1. Hi this is a stunning Christmas card. I love the vintage Santa. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts