Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

18 November 2016

Winter in the Village

I love winter scenes for festive cards, you can almost feel the cold air and hear the crisp snow in this detailed artwork.

I got a collection of artwork some years ago on a craft CD and realised I had yet to use all the lovely winter scenes.

I used a few cutting dies to make the embellishment to compliment the topper. One was cut out in snowflake patterned vellum, really lovely subtle affect, and I put flowersoft on some branches







Marianne D Creatables - Pinecones & Branch


Marianne D Creatables Pine Tree Branch

7 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous Christmas card I love the winter scene. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes a gorgeous card, I love winter scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card....love the winter image....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those fir cones in the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card. Love the pinecones. Shabneez xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow super little "c" card Trace well done ... hope you have had a super weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful topper, very wintery scene x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts