Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

10 December 2016

Bells and Stars

I used a vintage topper on this card, from a craft mag. I have the bell design in my digital collection, and got some ideas from how this topper collage was created😊

I combined it with a few cutting dies, one being a Marianne Creatables frame I have. I like the pattern on the outside edge, and it's one that can be used for all kinds of themes.

I also used a snowflake embossing folder on the white card layer, helped make everything else stand out.



Nellie Snellen Shape Die - 5-Point Star

8 comments:

  1. Great Christmas card - lovely design. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design and very traditional.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the textured background sets it off a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is a stunning Christmas card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant, I love this style and the frame really does compliment the topper x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty holiday theme card today

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts