Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

15 December 2016

Blue Tit in Winter

I love this winter bird scene, it's so detailed and so pretty.
I could see myself in scene, those berries standing out so nicely against the snow 😊

I used a holly embossing folder to decorate the white card layer, compliments the holly in the topper so nicely.

The boot embellishment, again includes a holly pattern, and design it being quite a modern design, I feel it compliments the topper really well.

3 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous Christmas card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely Christmas card with gorgeous die cut

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reall6y pretty card, Tracy

    Happy Christmas
    xx Kathy

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts