Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

25 December 2016

Craft Sensations Detailed Colouring Design

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!

I want to do more detailed colourist work for this coming year.
I keep my finished pieces in a portfolio and can track how my colour work is improving and which colours work the best together.

I get alot of designs on Kindle now, so many that I can't remember the names of all the books 😂

I used WHS Spectrum Sings Pencils to complete this design, these pencils blend quite well, though there aren't as many shades per colour that I would like.

Now that I draw more of my own Zentangle Inspired Art, I am able to add colour in ways that help highlight the patterns in way that give more depth. 

I now offer my own free colouring in pages on a Face Book page - Free Zentangle and Collage Toppers 

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Trace.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring, you must be so patient to colour something this detailed x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely. The colours are so pretty and it's a wonderful pattern xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is stunning it is so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts