Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

1 December 2016

Detailed Festive Boot

I made this card with a few of my cutting dies.

The snowflakes were cut out with canvas, not many of my cutting dies will work with this sticky back canvas, as it is quite thick.
The canvas is cream coloured, so I added a bit of colour with an ink pad.

The card layers are all embossed

And I used the lovely boot cutting die for the main focus of this card, adding a bit of glitter and a nice bow I made with organza ribbon 😇






Tonic Rococo Boot


Diesire Snowflakes

Marianne D Christmas Creatables Finnish Ice Star

2 comments:

  1. Hi this is a stunning Christmas card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card :)

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts