Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

30 December 2016

Fairy In The New Year

I made this lovely fairy card, with a design from my craft stash.
A great card for the end of Year.

The design was actually a small 3D sheet, but I found it too fiddly to cut out. So I just used the main image as a focus for this card.

The simple embellishment, is a cluster of flower toppers, made with the Joy Crafts Cutting and Embossing Stencil - 3 Daisies 
Just added a small gem to finish off each flower.

Wishing all that visit my blog all the best for the coming New Year. May it be filled with fun, creativity and all thats's best for you 💗

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Trace, I love the fairy. Wishing you a Happy New Year!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful image. Love the card composition x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is a beautiful card it is just so pretty. Happy New Year. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning fairy and I love your card's shape

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all for your comments and a Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card. I often use decoupage elements to decorate mini books and just ignore any layers I don't want to use. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a whimsical card - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colours. Good use of decoupage - goes a long way! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous Happy New Year xx Jan

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts