Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

20 December 2016

Felted Tree

This card was made with a lovely detailed backing paper. I didn't want to hide the large design, as it looks really pretty.
So I decided to complete the rest of the card with cutting dies.

I used a few different materials with my dies. The Tree is cut out in felt, a was kindly gifted some felt earlier this year, and been trying to use it on various projects
Only so many of my cutting dies will work with the felt, and this lovely big tree is one of them.

I used card, glitter card and mirror card for the other elements, really liked the contrast.



Creative Expression Dies, Austrian Collection  - Vienna


Lea'bilities Wafer thin Die - Christmas Tree Set
Lea'bilities Wafer thin Die - Reindeer Set

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts