Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

12 December 2016

In The Snow

Again, using a lovely vintage topper, I find how these collages have been created really interesting.

The toppers are quite small though so I have made smaller cards.

The Marianne D Creatables Skates cutting die compliments this topper so nicely, as they too have a vintage look.

I do like to use vintage themed images and embellishments for christmas, as it reminds me of watching old festive movies when I was young, during the festive period.
 

1 comment:

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts