Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

6 December 2016

Puppies in the Snow

Animal themed festive cards, they are just lovely. This design is from a collection I got from Joanna Sheen some years ago and is still one of my favourites.
The collection doesn't have many winter animal scenes, which is a shame, as the artwork is lovely.

I used a few cutting dies to create the embellishment to compliment the topper.
All cut out in mirror card, which also embossing so nicely 😊



Marianne D Creatables - Pinecones & Branch
Marianne D Creatables Leaves with Veins

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts