Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

21 January 2017

Butterfly Day

I had some toppers and elements left from a craft mag by Debbi Moore.

I used a topper and an embellishment from one of those craft mags.
Combined it with a piece of rustic orange card, which I embossed a pattern on.

The butterfly was made using the largest butterfly cutting die I have - Marianne D Craftables – Butterfly
I normally use it on blank card, so you can see the embossed pattern of the die.
But decided to use it on patterned card, with a few gems, a nice contrast to the brown and orange tones of the other elements 😊
 

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Trace.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow super card trace ... love the bright colours ... well done ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the orange background. Great card. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, great colour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Trace....great colours and butterfly die....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and I just love that butterfly, fabulous x

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts