Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

17 January 2017

Dog Zentangle Art

This is one of my own ZIA pieces.
The outline template is one by Ben Kwok.

When I do a ZIA project, I try to use patterns that will enable me to use shading when I come to add colour.

Some patterns I can get to work well when I add colour and helps me improve my shading, however, other patterns I struggle to get any shading to work.

Colours, I often like to use contrasting colours to hightlight my designs, this one I used yellow and blue. The yellows are very pale, and those sections look almost uncoloured.

I now offer my designs for Free, uncoloured, for colourist who would like to use them - Free Zentangle Colouring Art and Collage Art

4 comments:

  1. WOW this looks fabulous!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great zentangle project today!! great job. and how awesome that you offer colourist project for people

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts