Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

2 January 2017

ZIA Bird Project - With Colour Shading

My First Post for 2017 😏

I aim to do more of my own Zentangle designs, and get them coloured, to hopefully inspire others.

I am now offering my designs for free on a Facebook Group - both non coloured in Zentangle art to colour and also my digital collages.
Please do come and join and get access to high quality art -
Free Zentangle and Collage Art

This bird design I showcased on my blog some months back, when I first completed the drawing. And have finally got around to adding colour.

When thinking of Zentangle patterns to add to a design, I also think of how I would colour those patterns. Always looking for ways that shading can be used to add depth.

I use a colour wheel to help guide me with colours, and really like how shades of yellow and blue work in this completed project.

Colouring is theraputic and fun, and for me it's the chance to create a piece of art

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous and thank you for sharing your designs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Happy New Year xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. This is so beautiful and creative. Definitely the cutest blog on the block.
    Kathleen
    Blogger's Pit Stop

    ReplyDelete

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts