Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

12 February 2017

Enchanted Castle Coloured Art

I was gifted a colouring book for Christmas - Relax With Art
I had seen this book in newsages and had been tempted, but not gotten around to buying one.
So was lovely to get a copy and I like so many of the varied pages in the book.

This enchanted castle really appealed to me, I do liked the leafy tree border and the sword and floral design at the bottom.

I find colouring in very relaxing and a great way to practice my colour/shading skills.
I manage to include quite a lot of shading in this design, added a bit of depth.

I used WHS Spectrum Sings Pencils, only got a set of 36 so, not a lot of shades available really, however I have topped them up with a small set of metalic pencils and the odd Derwent Watercolour pencil I had left.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts