Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

5 February 2017

Ram Zentangle Inspired Art

This is one of my own pieces of art.
The blank template of the Ram, is one by Ben Kwok.

Quite alot of string sections in this outline, and one that needed a bit of focus.
I tend to find I like balance in my  ZIA projects. So some patterns, will border other section, such as the face area, one pattern borders the face.
And the horns, are all the same pattern, sweeping around both horns, but with a segmented appearance.

I am now making  more of an effort to colour my own designs, especially now I am offering them free to colourists to use.  Give others an idea how they can add colour.
Group to Join to get access to the freebies-
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

And as always I am looking for depth when adding colour, hence the shading, used as much as possible throughout the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts